Wilson Grain Trailer
Our model represents a 43 foot Pacesetter aluminum grain trailer made by the Wilson Trailer Company of Sioux City, Iowa. Our Wilson grain trailer is based on a prototype introduced in 1990 but the basic design has not changed since the late 1980s and would be current today.
This type of trailer is seen all around agricultural areas where wheat, rye, oats, corn, barley, other grains, and soybeans are produced. Typically used to transport commodities from the fields or farm storage bins to grain elevators, mills, and export elevators. These trailers are especially common on the roads during the harvest seasons around grain storage elevators.
- HO (1/87) scale
- Plastic body molded in aluminum color
- Reversible kingpin to fit either Herpa style fifth wheels or closer to scale models
- Air ride suspension (available separately for kit bashers; check our Accessories section)
- Grain tarp may be modeled in either open or closed positions
- Two hole steel disc type wheels and rubber tires
- Landing gear may be modeled in up or down position
- Photo-etched steps
- Brake and marker light lens included (available separately for kit bashers; check our Accessories section)
- Authentic decals included
Important Note: All Lonestar Models products are 1/87 (HO) scale. They are not intended for the use of children under 12 years of age and should only be assembled by children with adult supervision.