Lumber Delivery Truck & Body
The lumber delivery truck in the Payless Cashways livery
Our Lumber Delivery Body is a common sight all over North America. Used to haul any commodity that is typically loaded or unloaded outdoors with a lift truck, this body could be used to represent a model hauling building materials, steel products, crated materials, tarped loads, structural steel products and components, or machinery parts. Anything that will fit on a flatbed truck will look at home on this model!
Our Lumber Delivery Truck & Body kits include a Herpa Ford L9000 Aeromax cab and chassis. The Ford L9000 Aeromax was introduced in 1988 and continued production until 1996. These trucks are still in common use today.
- HO (1/87) scale
- Represents steel bed with bulkhead
- Photo-etched window guard
- Undercarriage type muffler
- Choice of retracted or extended ratchet tie-downs
- Available with or without Ford L9000 chassis
- Designed to fit Herpa Ford L9000 Aeromax long wheelbase chassis, can be modified to fit others
- Brake and marker light lenses included
- Includes decals
Note: The Herpa Ford L9000 truck used in our kits is a trademarked product produced for Ford licensee Promotex
Important Note: All Lonestar Models products are 1/87 (HO) scale. They are not intended for the use of children under 12 years of age and should only be assembled by children with adult supervision.